Thoughts for Today

Thursday, September 23, 2010 |
Today marks the day that I have officially decided to be a coffee drinker. Mr. Jacob has been hit with a hacking cough, runny nose, his top four teeth coming through ALL AT ONCE and recently diagnosed this morning at the walk in clinic...an ear infection :(

We've been so lucky to have such a happy and smiley little
man...and I can't wait to get him back.


To those of you that have managed to make it through moments like these without turning to caffeine...I applaud you! I'm throwing in the towel. My Christmas wish list now includes one of these...


Because although I can barely manage to eat breakfast and make it to Preschool for 9am, whipping up a latte with one of these bad boys should be NO PROBLEM!

Tim Horton's here I come!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home