Blog Makeover!!

Thursday, September 9, 2010 |
Guess who got a makeover!! What do you all think? Hopefully everyone likes the new look! Any feedback or if you'd like to see something added, removed, changed, etc let me know!

I'm starting my front door fall decor shopping/searching this weekend...I'm hoping for some good finds. I've got my Michael's coupon ready to go! Anyone else secretly print off two or more coupons and send your husband/partner/friend in a different line or make a second separate trip back to get the discount? Kinda leaving the store feeling like this...


I'm really hoping it's not just me...otherwise I'm feeling on the cheap side!

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

LOVE, LOVE THE NEW BLOG! sooo perrrrtttyyy :)

also love micheals, got a flower for my car that was 1 dollar from there, so cute:)

Enjoy the shopping and please post a photo of the front door nicely decorated !!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home